Great American Scrapbook Convention: Chantilly

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going? It's in 11 days and I can't wait. REad some of the threads from the Texas one and it sure sounds like fun!

I'm sure you'll have a great time. This was my first time to go to a scrapbooking convention and it was a blast. Of course I spent WAY too much money. There were so many neat things there that was hard to decide which to invest in. There were also a few things that I'd question putting into my scrapbooks but would probably be fun to use on cards or something else - wood die cuts (isn't that where the lignin that we're supposed to avoid comes from???) or fragrance. I'm just now going through all my purchases, workshop goodies, and give-aways. Boy did I bring home a load.

I'm so psyched for the Chantilly scrapbook convention. I went to the convention last year when they had it in Alexandria. It was so crowded, but I had a lot of fun. I didn't do any classes or crops last year...but I'm making up for that this year. I've signed up for the crops Weds - Friday nights. And I'm taking 8 classes!

:):):):)

Can hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter