Great American Scrapbook Convention: Chantilly

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Pammy jo, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Pammy jo

Pammy jo DIS Veteran

Anyone else going? It's in 11 days and I can't wait. REad some of the threads from the Texas one and it sure sounds like fun!

2. RRBB

RRBB <font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton

I'm sure you'll have a great time. This was my first time to go to a scrapbooking convention and it was a blast. Of course I spent WAY too much money. There were so many neat things there that was hard to decide which to invest in. There were also a few things that I'd question putting into my scrapbooks but would probably be fun to use on cards or something else - wood die cuts (isn't that where the lignin that we're supposed to avoid comes from???) or fragrance. I'm just now going through all my purchases, workshop goodies, and give-aways. Boy did I bring home a load.

3. nicurn

nicurn <font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col

Can't wait! maggie

4. DMoss3377

DMoss3377 Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful

I'm so psyched for the Chantilly scrapbook convention. I went to the convention last year when they had it in Alexandria. It was so crowded, but I had a lot of fun. I didn't do any classes or crops last year...but I'm making up for that this year. I've signed up for the crops Weds - Friday nights. And I'm taking 8 classes!

:):):):)

Can hardly wait!