• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great American Scrapbook Convention - Arlington, TX

catglancy said:
I was doing a search about the Great Am. Scrap. Convention in Arlington and I saw your posting. You mentioned that registration is opened. How do you register. I didn't see any information on the website. I am in Edmond and besides the Tulsa convention in August, this is the closest one and I would like to go. Can you send me information about registration if you have it. All I see is vendor registration.

Thank you,
Catherine Glancy :cool1:
Actually, if you look at the date of the original post you'll see it's from last year. But I imagine they will have information on the website - http://www.greatamericanscrapbook.com - about this year's convention soon. Just keep checking, or sign up for their newsletter to be sure you don't miss it.

When it's time, you'll be able to register on the GASC website for classes, crops, and the show floor. We always have a great group that meets at the crops, so if you do decide to attend this year be sure to join us. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter