Grandma passed away and left these tickets behind.

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by OldTimer69, Dec 9, 2012.

1. OldTimer69

OldTimer69 Earning My Ears

Hello, my beloved Grandma passed away recently, and left these tickets behind. They seem to be very old, and it was when price admission was only $5 for adults.

I was wondering if these tickets are still redeemable? I am not too keen on Disneyland's history, but my grandma loved Disney and collected lots of things from them. If they aren't redeemable, maybe they are worth something to someone. What do you guys think?

I have some pictures but I am not allowed to post them because of the 10 post limit.

i.imgur.com/02RMV.jpg

i.imgur.com/CFEkQ.jpg

i.imgur.com/iVv1U.jpg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

As long as you have the park admission ticket (which it looks like you do) it can be used for admission to the park.

4. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Actually, if I remember correctly from a recent thread, I thought that they were only worth their printed value toward a new ticket (i.e. $5).

5. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

If they are A, B, C, D E tickets, then they are worth the printed value. If they're admission tickets, they're good for admission (unless they are more recent ones with expiration dates).

6. dawnbright

dawnbright Earning My Ears

fyi if in good condition double check that tix not worth more collector wise than the price of admission,

7. bcla

bcla DIS Veteran

It probably has more sentimental value than what it could fetch on the open market. There are a lot of tickets left and people are probably more likely to hoard them rather than use them regardless of what the "monetary value" is.

8. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

If you look on eBay you'll see that they have very little value. Considering admission is $80+ now, you'll get far more bang for your buck using them as actual park admission.