Grandm'a Acne Soap

Thanks!
My son has really bad acne and nothing seems to work...
I hope I can find it at our local ACE

They carry this brand of soap at Cracker Barrel. Not sure they have the acne one but they have lye soap for poison ivy.

I was wrong on the price - I was around $4 too. we went back an bought another bar. His skin has lost the redness, we will see how well it really works next week when football starts.

I have been stricken with a case of adult acne...I am in my mid-40's. I had great skin as a teen so this has been a little traumatic! I have used expensive prescriptions, but have actually found something that works much better for me...especially since I am fighting wrinkles and don't need all the dryness that chemicals cause. I am washing with Epsom Salts twice a day. I am very, very gentle with it using only my hands and warm water. I literally let the salt "melt" or dissolve into my skin...maybe it's killing the bacteria deep in the pores...I don't know. After patting dry, I take a half a lemon and rub it all around my problem areas. I let it stay on for a few minutes then rinse off with water and pat dry. I am seeing way more improvement than I was seeing with the meds I was given!

Great suggestions--my DD has terrible blackheads on her forehead. Wonder if any of these suggestions will help her out. Anyone have any other ideas?

Kind of related...I was out Boy Scout Camp with 13 boys ages 11-12 this week. It was HOT and we had all kinds of rashes in all kinds of places starting on these boys! One thing the Dr. said was that bar soap is way better than liquid soap or shower gel, for preventing break outs. Not sure if it relates to acne or not, but perhaps. I see the soap recommended by the OP is a bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter