grandaughter 3 request

Ruana74864

Earning My Ears
Granddaughter 3 wants me to get pictures of Belle, Mickey, Snow White, Cinderella, Goofy and Jasmine. Where are the best places to find them. I will be eating at the Grand Floridian so I hope I get Cinderella's picture there.

Ruana74864 said:
Granddaughter 3 wants me to get pictures of Belle, Mickey, Snow White, Cinderella, Goofy and Jasmine. Where are the best places to find them. I will be eating at the Grand Floridian so I hope I get Cinderella's picture there.

Snow White/Cinderella are easiest to catch in toon town in the judges tent...warning, the line tends to be long though.
It's probably easiest to catch Mickey either on Mickey Ave in MGM, or Character Connection at Epcot
Jasmine-I've *heard* is in Morocco sometimes. We caught her over by the Dole Whip stand in Adventureland once, but have not seen her the past few trips.
Belle-Belle's Storytime on the bridge between the castle and the Teacups, but I don't think she's in her yellow dress
Goofy-also in the Judge's tent in Toontown

We got pictures of Cinderella, Mickey, and Pluto in toon town. I can't remember the name, but there is a gift shop in toon town where you can get in line for picutres with certain characters (Cinderella and the mice, Pooh and friends, etc). That is a great way to get nice pictures. We saw Goofy outside a ride in Toon Town and got pictures with him. My DH and DD found Jasmine at MGM. We got our pics with Belle at CRT. I think we got Snow White outside of the Snow White ride in MK.

Good luck! It's fun trying to hunt down all the characters you want pictures with.

Ruana74864 said:

Belle is easiest to find at her storytime but she is wearing her blue dress. Snow White I have taken a picture with in Germany in Epcot, around 1 pm. Jasmine I have seen in Adventureland and in Moracco. Cinderella I haven't ever seen but I would try the princess line in toontown. Mickey and Goofy are easiest found at Character Connection in EPCOT. If you go into guest relations they can tell you where and when to find specific characters that might be out that day in the park. If you don't need a picture with the princesses just of them then you can try taking pictures during the Cinderellabration Show at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter