Grand stay at VgF except one small thing

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
HAd a fabulous stay in a studio at the new VGF. Loved the layout with the split bath as we were a group of five females:). We were thrilled with the villas and the resort overall. The resort was immaculate at all times. I laughed as I went to the soda refill station as I always felt like I was the first one there for the day. Never saw a single drop of spilled soda anywhere! One small complain....or room for improvement......I think the word "concierge " is a bit of a stretch for the cms in the lobby of the villa. I never found them particularly friendly or incredibly knowledgable. I stopped by to ask about the spa discounts for DVC members and they had no clue what I was talking about. They made an attempt to call but still got conflicting information. I would think they would have had more information about member perks since they are concierge in the DVC villas. Maybe I was expecting too much? Anywho, I called and scheduled my own discounted massage and it was heavenly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter