• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Slam Club

i made membership on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy.

But doing a 2012 Slam

4 ships
3 different ports NYC, LA , PC
2 coasts
1 year!

Our Grand Slam cruise was September 7, 2012 on the Disney Fantasy. :cheer2:

We'll be joining the club on December 30th. I wanted to make a fun door magnet to celebrate. Has anyone seen a DISign and if you so, could you please tell me where? Thank you.

The 2/14/13 cruise will get us into the club. Also sailed the Big Red Boat for our honeymoon.

The best part is the kids don't know about this cruise. It's just coincidence that it's Valentine's Day, which is two days after Mardi Gras this year.

pirate:

In a month and a day we join the club too:yay: Really looking forward to seeing the Fantasy for the first time.

will never happen for me...:sad2:. three and four day cruises are just way to short.

If you do a 3/4 B2B you can get a 7 night cruise with 2 cruises which moves you along the CC ranks faster ;) My DW did 3 5-night cruises B2B2B = 15 total nights last year and now she's Platinum! :cool1:

Very cool everybody. Our first was the Dream. We booked the Fantasy for 2014 and then jumped on the KSF promotion for the Wonder this April. Just need to figure out a way to get on the Magic!

Joined the Grand Slam with the MV of the Disney Fantasy on March 31, 2012.

Will join Grand Slam PLUS with our 2/23/13 Fantasy cruise. The Magic will always have the top spot in our hearts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter