Grand Marnier Slush in France?

bethann1970

Mouseketeer
Could anyone tell me where to find the Grand Marnier Slush at EPCOT? I've seen these mentioned as being in France and delicious. I'd really like to try one, but don't know where to go. Thanks!:confused:

It's a small kiosk (little green roofed building) near the water in front of Chefs de France.

Let me tell ya....I tried it for the first time last year, and the gentleman who made our drinks made them extra strong....and they were SOOOO good!!!!

The Grey Goose frozen lemonade they serve there is arguably as tasty as the Grand Marnier. :drinking:

Could anyone tell me where to find the Grand Marnier Slush at EPCOT? I've seen these mentioned as being in France and delicious. I'd really like to try one, but don't know where to go. Thanks!:confused:

Here are directions as if you were to enter Epcot's World Showcase through the International Gateway entrance:

- Go through the turnstiles and take the walkway to the top of the hill where you find your first intersection and turn right (clockwise around the lagoon).

- Cross the bridges and you will enter the France section of the World Showcase.

- Follow the walkway to the left. The lagoon will be on your left and the France Buildings will be on your right.

- The Slushie kiosk is going to be one of the first few on your left next to the lagoon wall.

slushie.jpg

larryz, those are the best directions I've ever gotten. Won't have any problems locating it now. Thanks!:yay:

I've only had the orange one so far, and I have to say, beyond a doubt, that is the best alcoholic beverage I have ever had. I had to try after watching Sam Brown-she said it was her fave drink at WDW.

DH laughs at me b/c I had it for the 1st time, gulped it down and then had meet and greets with Alice and Mary Poppins. Needless to say, those were interesting conversations! I am not a big drinker and this drink helped me feel nice and relaxed. Yum!

Maybe someone could post the map coordinates and we could all program it into our phone maps - sort of like a homing device (in case you stopped there too many times already)!

I prefer the Gran Marnier / orange one, but they are both very good! (I think they are $10 now by the way)!!

I will have one during our trip. They look yummy. Hum, might have to have one of the Goose and the GM.

Neither one is strong enough to warrant purchasing IMHO.

Just got back on 8/1 and tried both the orange (grand marnier?) and the lemonade grey goose. Well, my husband got the lemonade and I got the orange. We liked both a lot but loved the lemonade. Don't think there was a lot of alcohol but didn't care - very refreshing!

(The orange was good - reminded me of those orange aspirin I would take as a little kid !!!) But the lemonade, to me, was really good.

On another evening, we tried a margarita in Mexico and I would also recommend those. I had the strawberry and my husband had the "fiesta???", the one with all the flavors - we both liked them very much as well.

Really enjoyed the one I had last year. There is a picture of a very sunburned me looking very relaxed as I drank one at a table in France! Don't know if I'll be having another one as there are now so many new drinks to try thanks to my (and DH's) reading of these boards, but you never know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter