Grand Gathering

Dreamer & Wisher

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to the International Dinner and Dessert Reception at Epcot? we have reservations for June 6 and I just wanted a little more information. We are really looking forward to it!

Is this the Illuminations Dinner? If so yes and I'll tell you all about it our fun! As a matter of fact, our friends will be there with you :cool1:

It is! You're gonna love it! The food is good, the "show" is GREAT, and the view is wonderful!

This made me feel all exclusive and important :cool2:

We arrived about a half hour before our reservation to make sure we were in the right place and right up front in line to get in. We were all seated and then the entertainment began. There was music, jokes, interaction, dancing, all sorts of fun :dance3:

Did I mention the food was really good? YEP!

Then we were walked to the reserved spot where a nice dessert and coffee/punch spread was waiting for us to enjoy before and during the fireworks show.

I'm not gonna give you any details cuz that would ruin your experience. Just know that you are rightfully excited about doing this!

Oh and you get a cool pin to remember it by!

Hope to see you in Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter