• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand gathering question

hrsmom

Mouseketeer
I already booked the rooms and now we decided that we might want to do some of the grand gathering events (we have 10 of us going), do I call member services for this or the regular Disney number?

I already booked the rooms and now we decided that we might want to do some of the grand gathering events (we have 10 of us going), do I call member services for this or the regular Disney number?

Call Member Services. Given them all of the names, addresses and ages of the members in your party, noting those who are not adults. MS will contact the grand gathering (GG) people and get a Grand Gathering number back to you. You use this number when booking GG events.

Call Member Services. Given them all of the names, addresses and ages of the members in your party, nothing those who are not adults. MS will contact the grand gathering (GG) people and get a Grand Gathering number back to you. You use this number when booking GG events.

Thanks for the help, I was wondering about this too.

In order to get a Magical Gathering number, you also need to get all reservation numbers, where each party is staying & one CM even made me put her on hold while I called one of the families we are planning a Grand Gathering with to find out what accomodations they had. :sad2: I have since been told that was not necessary, but I got conflicting info from just about every CM I spoke with at MS & it was very frustrating.

It does take a few days to get the Magical Gathering number so make sure you get one about a week before trying to book any Grand Gathering experiences. You will also need to go through MS for that & you have to make sure you have a credit card on hand to prepay for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter