• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian

WDW4Life!

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of staying in Grand Floridian for our next trip and I have a list of questions.

1.How clean are the rooms?
2.Which building/rooms would you recommend?
3.Is the cleanliness better than Poly or worse?

Thanks!

We love the GF, it is very clean, and we have found mousekeeping to be more consistent than at the Poly.

As for which building - it depends what room view you have booked. If it's garden view, we love Conch Key. But, really, I don't think there's a bad building - although, there are a few garden view rooms in Big Pine Key that look out at the top of the pool house in the courtyard. Not too magical! ;)

Have a great trip, and HTH! :sunny:

We've stayed at the GF three times, and our rooms have been absolutely spotless every time. Mousekeeping is fantastic.

When we stayed at GF, our room was spotless and mousekeeping was fantastic. I agree with the previous posters, there's not a bad location at this resort.

I've stayed at all the top resorts...GF 12 times....it's as good as it gets if that's the location you want....when my kids grew up we moved to the boardwalk area, where the properties are also top of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter