• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian Spa Facial ??

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had a facial at the Grand Floridian Spa? Can you describe what it was like? Did they use a "vacumn" on your face? My mom had a facial years ago where they used a vacumn on her pores and said it was the best facial she has ever had. I am considering booking her a facial and possibly the Afternoon Tea for the both of us, depending on the feedback I get from my friends here at the DIS..

I had a facial and a massage when we were there in July. They didn't use a vaccum but it was a great facial. So relaxing I almost fell asleep. Dds (7 and 6) had a "first facial" there and it was the highlight of their trip.

I've had facials there. It's nice, but hardly the best facial I've ever had--you want the best facial in the world, book one with Kathy at the Jurlique Spa in the Short Hills Mall in NJ.

They do use Jurlique products (I use that line pretty much exclusively and LOVE it). No vacuum, I'm pretty sure they'll do pore extractions though.

Anne

I agree with a prior post. I've been to the GF Spa for a facial and am returning just as an added "magic" for my trip in 11 days but it is hardly the best facial I have had. I felt rushed and had a therapist who kept leaving the room all the time to check on time and her schedule.\

I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter