Grand Floridian photo sessions

If I understand this correctly if you purchase the CD at disney then you will not have the option of adding borders to your photo's like when you order it at home. So if you dont want to add the disney borders then you can just purchase the cd there. If you purchase the cd before hand you pay the $99 and then a $25 sitting fee. If you choose not to prepay then you can pay $50 sitting fee or $125 for the cd at the GF.

Please correct me if this is wrong!!

That is right! We preordered the cd for $99 and we are going to GF for our photo session for $25...it was a free sitting fee up until a few weeks ago. My friend was there in late Aug/early Sept and they had NO sitting fee! I think it is still definitely worth it!

Our photo session was grandfathered in since we had pre-purchased the CD and based our appointment on the information that the sitting fee would be waived.

We did not have to pay extra for our session. Unfortunately it was raining and we had to have all photos taken inside but they still came out pretty good.

I'm tried to get my photos uploaded last night but Photobucket spazzed (sp?) out. I'll try again to get them posted today.

Here is a sampling of our pictures (photobucket cooperated this morning). These are the good & some not so good just so you can get an idea of the variety they shoot:

image521.jpg

image523.jpg

image533.jpg

image540.jpg

image548.jpg

image555.jpg

image563.jpg

image578.jpg

image582.jpg

image586.jpg

image596.jpg

image599.jpg

image603.jpg

pixe*dst, your pictures came out beautiful! I like that they took you to so many different locations for the shots. Thanks for sharing them with us!

How far out do you have to cancel? We have a booking on the 6th (free) and also one on the 11th ($25) We are thinking that the 6th is what we will plan for but we fly in that afternoon so don't want to cancel the 11th booking just in case we have flight delays? Could we keep both and maybe do more fun type of pictures the second time (pool ect?) can you add two to one CD?

Could we keep both and maybe do more fun type of pictures the second time (pool ect?) can you add two to one CD?

I would imagine that since you are paying for the second photo shoot there would be no issues. To make sure that all your photo pass photo shoots are on one collection of CD's it would make sense to prepurchase a code for a photo pass CD at 20% off or $99.95 from Disney's Photo Pass Website.

This way you can get both sessions on a single photo pass card, plus add any other photo pass pictures you have taken in the parks to the same card and upload to one CD.

How far out do you have to cancel? We have a booking on the 6th (free) and also one on the 11th ($25) We are thinking that the 6th is what we will plan for but we fly in that afternoon so don't want to cancel the 11th booking just in case we have flight delays? Could we keep both and maybe do more fun type of pictures the second time (pool ect?) can you add two to one CD?

When we were there this past week, I called on the morning of the day we were scheduled to cancel cause I knew we werent going to make it...it was no problem :)

Can someone clarify for me??

I just called and he said either a $49.95 sitting fee with no products OR a $124.95 for CD and INCLUDES sitting fee. What's the point of prepurchasing?

Can someone clarify for me??

I just called and he said either a $49.95 sitting fee with no products OR a $124.95 for CD and INCLUDES sitting fee. What's the point of prepurchasing?

Benefit of prepurchasing, includes adding any additional photopass photos (from the Parks) to your collection online prior to obtaining the photo CD.

Also, you may add Disney borders online, but this will not be an option if you buy the CD directly from one of the photopass booths at Disney.

Hope that helps.

I just did this on Friday 10/26 Faith was our photographer she was AWESOME! She took 76 pictures in 20 min so of the best pictures ever taken of us.

Thanks to her I will do this again!

We did this twice on our holiday our first session was free (before the $25 sitting fee) the second was after so it cost us $25. We had pre purchased the CD. I didn't like how I looked in most of our first pictures as I was wearing white and I just looked to pale. We had the same person for both sessions and we got some nice pictures but about half of our second set of pictures had terible lighting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter