Grand Floridian Honeymoon Suite?

PaigeLemon

Earning My Ears
We just booked our room for our honeymoon this September, but I have been hearing rumors of there being a honeymoon suite in the Grand Floridian? How do you book it? Or if anyone has stayed there, is it worth it?

we stayed 2 nights at the GF concierge level (i think all the rooms there are fancier, not sure about a specific "honeymoon suite"), all i requested was a king sized bed, we did get "pixie dusted" to a concierge level room (we were there 2 nights). i would NOT have paid rack rate for the room although it was so lovely and one of the best memories of the wedding. rooms generally at the GF are on the small side and i am not sure if they even have any regular rooms that have a king sized bed as opposed to 2 doubles. the location of the GF was directly tied into our venue and location, so we chose that. otherwise, we would have chosen another moderate or deluxe more based on the best room we felt was worth the money. we were DFTW and we booked everything noting it was our wedding night on the reservation. when we checked in, i was not given the concierge room, after reaching the room we had, i remarked that we were hoping for a king sized bed or just a single bed even and in changing rooms, this happened. i stress this because we were extremely lucky, this does not happen to most or all people - so i would definitely book the type of room you feel comfortable with and will be happy with. the room did have the view shown from the picture link above and had a king sized bed and some extra seating room. it was truly lovely, but we weren't in the room long enough really to enjoy what the room costs and we couldn't avail ourselves of the club level perks because of our schedule? really, the best part of it was being in the GF main building, the location was very convenient. we were only there 2 nights

ETA - as far as "booking" it, i would ask about concierge or club level rooms n the main building and see whats available :goodvibes

So, I called and they were saying that the "Victorian Suite" is the honeymoon suite! But they also want $1950 a night for that... And that is a little out of our budget. But if anyone else was wondering, that is it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter