Grand Floridian DVC?

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
Anyone hear, or read, when the GF DVC project will be completed?

I wonder how difficult it will be to actually get a reservation in there? :lmao:

And, I wonder how many points it will take? Ugh. The thought makes me shiver.
Can't wait, though! I will give it my best to get in there, for sure.

I wonder how difficult it will be to actually get a reservation in there? :lmao:

My guess? More than BLT villas.

I figure opening between $160 & 170 a point but with discounts and the same points as BLT for comparable rooms and views.

I was in MK this afternoon and the word was fall of 2013. It seems to be coming along pretty well though!

Actually, I wasn't referring to buying into GF, more like how many points it would take to be able to STAY there. Our home resort is BW and SS. Hmmm, can't wait to stay at GF!

We are considering a September 2013 trip. Anyone have any info about whether or not they believe completion will happen prior to that? I know, I know, long shot at best ...

We are looking to rent points at Bay Lake for that trip to try out the villa experience, but I'd much rather park at the Grand. And, as I recall, when BLT first opened, the cash availability was really good for the first year.

We are considering a September 2013 trip. Anyone have any info about whether or not they believe completion will happen prior to that? I know, I know, long shot at best ...

We are looking to rent points at Bay Lake for that trip to try out the villa experience, but I'd much rather park at the Grand. And, as I recall, when BLT first opened, the cash availability was really good for the first year.

Probably not open yet. I heard October or November.

I don't think any charts will be published until sales begin.

well when your guides start sending "the best kept secret" brochure for grand floridian, please let me know bc my dh hides ours :surfweb:

The anticipation is hurting as we are ready to buy.

I'm hoping they might offer concierge also; either main building or sugar loaf.

The anticipation is hurting as we are ready to buy.

I'm hoping they might offer concierge also; either main building or sugar loaf.

We need ? No, I want GFV, too ! Hope some info comes soon - so I can start dreaming. They do offer concierge at AKV Jambo House Club Level.
We can hope for the same at GFV !

We need ? No, I want GFV, too ! Hope some info comes soon - so I can start dreaming. They do offer concierge at AKV Jambo House Club Level.
We can hope for the same at GFV !

I believe the only reason DVC has CL at AKV is that AKL was having trouble filling rooms so DVC was able to take over most of the rooms 5th floor and all of the 6th floor.

To include CL at GFV, DVC would need to designate a portion as CL and build the necessary support facilities. They haven't done this yet at any DVC resort (new construction).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter