• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian Dessert Party?

puente0629

DIS Veteran
I just found out you can have a dessert party at the Grand Floridian (I'm a little slow, :lmao:), has anyone done this before? Does anyone have pics? Where in the GF would it be held and do you need to pay a site rental fee? Is their a special dessert menu? At what time would it be held?

So many questions...

Thanks,:thumbsup2

The F&B minimum is $500 for Sago Cay, the other location is the Marina which is for lager parties so the F&B minimum might be higher. I am being charged a $50 small party fee. To pipe the music in is $500.

This is the menu:
www.disneycateredmenus.com/menus/GF/GF_Dessert_v100108.pdf

Sago Cay:
SagoCayPointe2.jpg

Oh I missed one of your questions it will be held with Wishes going off in the middle so if Wishes is at 9pm it would be 8:30pm to 9:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter