Grand Floridian Construction Questions

crwmlw

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I just booked a trip for the 3 of us at the Grand Floridian Aug 15-20, 2013. I just got informed from the research I did that they are going under some major construction ;-( Does anyone know how things will look in August? We stayed here before and Love it but i'm afraid now because of the work being done. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for the post. Is the beach closed during the Villa construction? Any ideas

some stuff may be closed at that resort they are building Vacation Club Villas there is alot of construction

I understand, just skeptical about what construction will be going on that far out and how the beach will be affected

The main pool will be open by then and I would just request a building away from the construction.

It is supposed to open in the fall, so imagine by August most of the work would be interior in the villas building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter