Grand Floridian Concierge Codes?

Danimb3

Earning My Ears
HI, I am helping a friend plan a trip for the end of April. Obviously we are hoping for some codes to come out, but are wondering if/when they do what the odds are that the Main Building concierge at the Grand Floridian would be discounted. I know as of a couple of years ago they weren't, but was wondering if this has changed at all. Has anyone received a discount on these rooms? Thanks, Danielle

I'm almost positive they never discount MB Concierge. At least, that is what I was told by the DU rep when I booked. Oh well.

Thomas

There have been a couple reports over the last couple of years of people obtaining a discounted rate for the main building, but I must emphasize the limited availability of them. IF RPC was eligible for discounts (and I don't think they are anymore), based on the number of regular rooms available, availability would be slim to none anyway so the odds of getting anything is probably nil. Sugarloaf is usually available on a discounted rate, so if they really are looking for discounts, that would be their best option.

We did get a Honeymoon Room in the main building last September with the Fairytale package (7 nights for the price of 4). We actually rented a toddler bed from A Baby's Best Friend since the room only had a king (although we found out it did have a pull out couch and we could have gotten a rollaway there) for our 2 and 1/2 year old. He loved the toddler bed though. Our stay was wonderful.

Hi, we also got a discount in the main building, last July. We were able to use the fairytale package. Our stay there was wonderful, we had a room overlooking the castle on the fourth floor. We will be staying there againn this July, this time in a deluxe concierge room. Hoping for another fairytale type package, otherwise it's going to be bookoo bucks!! LOL:earseek:

We were able to get RPC deluxe concierge at a discount last year before Thanksgiving, my B-day present, but we were unable to go due to illness.
I believe it was AAA rate.

And yes, those MAIN building rooms are very hard to get a discount!
So, giving that room up was very hard!
:(

But, I'm now cancer-free and looking forward to hopefully staying there this year for our 10th anniversary!
or my B-day!;)

If I can't get a discount, what the heck!
you only live once!::yes::

We have gotten a room discount 3 times in the RPC. But we went in Oct and beginning of Dec.

We were also told there were never any codes, but my DH just kept trying.

Sugar Loaf always appears to have codes and in Oct and Dec we got that for $257 a night. RPC = 450 a night - but that is a bargain to us...

Good luck!

BambiTamby is right about the AAA codes. I have a room reserved for this summer at the AAA rate which is about 10%-15% off rack rates. The typical discount codes never seem to be as good for RPC as they do for the other concierges which can be up to 40% off. I am really hoping that it is worth all of the extra money.

BambiTamby, congratulations on being cancer free! That is definitley cause for a huge celebration!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter