Grand Floridian Conceirge level

alimomof3

Earning My Ears
Hi All -

I was just reading these threads and realized I might be missing out on something. We are staying at the Grand Floridian in April in the Sugar Loaf lodge. What is the concierge service we get? We booked through a Travel Agent and she didn't really tell us anything except that we get the breakfast, snacks, etc. Should I be in contact with them now to organize my ADRs? What else can they do for us before we leave and what can we use them for when we arrive? Just curious as I didn't realize it meant anything.

TIA

If you booked through a TA, then unfortunately the pre-planning concierge department won't have your contact information. I would definitley send them an e-mail right away, GF: wdwgfplanning@disney.com . In pre-planning, they will assist you with your ADR's, tours, cruises, entertainment tickets, etc. They will also take a room request. SL has both marina & garden views, plus they have 3 rooms called Lodge rooms that you can put in a request for. The lodge rooms all have garden views and are a little bit bigger than a standard room. They have a small seating area with a 2nd tv (think studio suite). Other things they can do is purchase park/resort gifts ahead of time and have them waiting in your room.

A fellow DIS'er (Steph H) made a great website from her trip to Sugar Loaf. You can see all her pics and information here, http://www.thehawkinsfamily.org/thf/sugar_loaf.htm .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter