• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Grand Floridian Beds

mndisneylovinmom

Earning My Ears
How comfortable are the beds at the grand Floridian? Is there a difference in the beds depending on the room type your staying in??
We're club level...

All the beds at the Grand Floridian are Sealy Enore Plush pillowtop.

Very comfortable.

The GF beds are very comfortable, IMO. We have never had a bad night's sleep at any resort we've stayed at, but I think the beds at the Poly and GF are the most comfortable out of the resorts we've been to.

How comfortable are the beds at the grand Floridian? Is there a difference in the beds depending on the room type your staying in??
We're club level...

I've stayed at several WDW resorts at I can tell you without a doubt the beds at GF were the most comfy! :thumbsup2

We're club level...

Club level rooms are no different than regular rooms, only the amenities differ.

Our mattresses at GF (Sugar Loaf) were absurdly lumpy. So much so that I thought something was under the covers, like a left-behind stuffed animal or something. There wasn't, just lumps. However... they were surprisingly comfortable. Probably the most comfortable of any Disney resort we've stayed at. Maybe the lumps made the difference. ;)

We stayed club level main building. The beds are excellent. The best on Disney property, IMO, and we have tried them all. Second best are the beds at Swan and Dolphin.

We've stayed in Boca Chica a few times, Sugar Loaf, and the main building. Once inside the room, you can't tell where you are staying -- the rooms are identical whether club level or not. But we've always found the beds easy to sleep on in any of them. :goodvibes

We stayed club level main building. The beds are excellent. The best on Disney property, IMO, and we have tried them all. Second best are the beds at Swan and Dolphin.

Swan and Dolphin are Westin hotels, right? That explains why their beds are so comfy!! They don't call it a Westin Heavenly bed for nothing!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter