Grand Floridan Spa

mandasbutterfly

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Disney in November and we are staying at the Grand Floridian and I would like to see about going to the spa just for a french manicure, no fake nails just a manicure. I know their prices are a little high but to get the whole experience I would like to visit and would just like to get a manicure. Do any of you know what the price would be aproximately? Thanks for any help! Also if you have the phone# so I can call for an appointment! Thanks so much!!
:Pinkbounc

Amanda

taken from the GF FAQ.

Spa Manicure: This treatment is not the usual manicure, but a true "spa" experience. Cuticles and nails receive special attention and skin is left supple and smooth after an enjoyable massage of the hands. Choice of natural nails or polish (40 minutes $41.30)

Hopes that helps. I am sure that you can call GF directly at they can book the appoiment or transfer you over to the "correct" number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter