Grand Floridan Cafe-Breakfast 7-25

hamlet35_2000

Mouseketeer
The atomsphere for this restaurant is wonderful. So bright and cheery and it was a great way to start out our vacation. It is located in the Grand Floridian and it is an average meal price for us. I should preface this with the fact that I am not a big breakfast person.

Food: Omlete was very nice, but the poatoes that came with it were too spice and soggy and we didn't like them at all. Corn beef hash and eggs was very good and you don't have to get the eggs poached-I ordered mine Sunny Side up, and there was no problem. They also brought out these really cute little jars of jam (very nice touch). We give it Three out of Five Stars for the food.

Service: Server was great. Quick on the refills (we don't drink coffee so we had Cokes) and explained everthing inlcuded with our Premium Dining Plan. She was not overly chatty, but did chat with us about our plans for the day etc.... We give it Five out of Five Stars

Atomsphere: This restaurant is beautiful to enjoy a nice breakfast in. It is so relaxing and not at all loud like a lot of the restaurants are in WDW. We parked in the Grand Flordian Lot and then took the boat over to the MK and saved a lot of time on our first day, plus it is a nice boat ride. We give it Five out of Five Stars.

Overall: Four Out of Five

thanks for the review! a little off topic here, but you mention that you parked at the resort and then took the boat....were you staying at the GF? if not, didn't they give you a hassle about leaving your car there? we were considering doing something similar, but i didn't think it was allowed....

llqool said:
thanks for the review! a little off topic here, but you mention that you parked at the resort and then took the boat....were you staying at the GF? if not, didn't they give you a hassle about leaving your car there? we were considering doing something similar, but i didn't think it was allowed....

We had our parking pass for the Pop Century and I don't think that they care when you are coming from another Resort... I could be wrong though. We didn't valet, and we just parked across the street in the long term guest parking area. We did this same thing at a couple of the other resorts, and didn't have any problem.

Thanks for the review. We will be eating b'fast there in Oct. and I am having a hard time finding b'fast reviews for the Cafe'. Your 3 out of 5 makes me not so sure about the food. I just went by the menu choices when I made the ADR.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

This is a character breakfast, isn't it? Can you tell me which characters were there?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter