Grand Circle Tour or Happiest Haunts

TwoDisneyNerds

Earning My Ears
We are visiting in mid September and were thinking of doing a tour during our stay. We have already done Walk in Walt's Footsteps. Has anyone done the Grand Circle Train Tour or the Halloween Tour? Trying to decide between the two. Thanks for any input

We are visiting in mid September and were thinking of doing a tour during our stay. We have already done Walk in Walt's Footsteps. Has anyone done the Grand Circle Train Tour or the Halloween Tour? Trying to decide between the two. Thanks for any input
We did the Halloween Tour a few years back. We did it on a non-party day.
Beginning later afternoon and ending after dark at the Haunted Mansion.
My DGD (18 at the time) LOVED it!! The guides were really in character for the tour.

Haven't done the Grand Circle Train Tour so I can't speak for that one.

geemo

They are very, very different tours, so which one you choose really depends on what you like better: trains and the DLRR's history or Halloween. We've done both tours, and for us, the Grand Circle Tour was the clear winner. But we like MHP better than the Happiest Haunts tour -- the parties are a better value for our dollar overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter