Grand Cayman time zone and tender

DisneyFantasy, I don't know if I'm doing right asking you this here, if I'not just let me know.

I have read there's a preferred restaurant rotation you can ask.
We would like to skip 1 night the restaurants and have dinner at Cabanas enjoying the pool at night but we don't want to miss the show at the AP (the one when you draw something) do you know when is this show at the 7 night cruise for the Fantasy?
Another question we are travelling with kids, do you suggest to have dinner in one specific restaurant on Pirate night?

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would always aim for formal night if they have one in the formal restaurant

So I would start in Enchanted garden, then Royal court, first AP show, then repeat EG, RC second AP show, maybe drop EC but do not drop it for Cabanas it is not worth it, you will eat at cabanas for breakfast and lunch, you will miss out if it's for cabanas, but if you drop for Palo or Remy it's worth it.

Thanks Disney Fantasy!

If we have 2 nights dinner at the AP which night is the show when you draw? first or second night?

thanks

How do you do this?

Simply go down to announced meeting area and get in line when your ready to get off. They give you a number and you wait in the theater with everyone until your group number is announced.. Tender boats hold around 125-150.. So they just call numbers in groups of 150 or so.. Usually about a 30 min process (give or take)..

Simply go down to announced meeting area and get in line when your ready to get off. They give you a number and you wait in the theater with everyone until your group number is announced.. Tender boats hold around 125-150.. So they just call numbers in groups of 150 or so.. Usually about a 30 min process (give or take)..

Perfect, thank you VERY much

How do you do this?

Agreed you get a tender information sheet the night before which will inform you about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter