Grand Cayman on Sunday

hockeymom519

Mouseketeer
We will be in Grand Cayman on a Sunday. I hear alot of places are closed on Sundays. I was thinking about touring instead of an excursion. What will be open?

A lot of main shops are closed on Sunday's but taxis run. What touring are you thinking of. Most will run on a Sunday it's just the shops.

We will be in Grand Cayman on a Sunday. I hear alot of places are closed on Sundays. I was thinking about touring instead of an excursion. What will be open?
The beaches are the best part of Grand Cayman; they will be open.

Haven't really decided much yet. Maybe ride around to see the island, hit the beach, a little shopping. Are there shops near the port? Will they be open? Sorry...this is our first cruise so I have no idea what it's like.

I'm also wondering if any of the shops will be open on Sunday? We were thinking about doing the tram tour excursion that includes Hell, the turtle farm, and stopping at some shops.

We will be there on a Sunday as well.2/14/16 Hope a lot things are open.

We'll be at Grand Cayman on a Sunday in October as well. I've heard not much is open, which is a bummer. I always like to get a keepsake from all the ports that we visit, so i'm hoping at least
a small shop is open to get something to take back with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter