Grand Cayman Excursions

shannonandtom

Mouseketeer
Tell me about your experiences with your excursions on Grand Cayman.

Which ones have you done?
Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks!popcorn::

We stay a week on Grand Cayman every 4 years. Stingray City is popular. If you have never done that, check one of those out.

Also in the FAQ section in the sticky above you can find reviews on GC excursions.

Ds12 and I did the Sea Trek (helmet trek) back in Nov.
It was awesome. :cloud9: My description of it is stickied in the FAQ Excursion section.
Def. a highlight of our cruise.

Nativeway and Captain Marvins are two excellent excursion providers. They will take you to Stringray City and then snorkeling stops and drop you at the beach at the end if you like. Also, there is Hell, Turtle Farm, Seven Mile Beach, Rum Point. Lots of different things. Good luck deciding.

I have nothing but good to say about Captain Marvin's. They are located across the street from the tender port (less than a block away--veer to the left as you cross the street). They offer several island tours and snorkeling options of varying lengths. They do require a credit card to secure your reservation, but charge it ONLY if your ship tenders but you don't show up. If the ship can't get in, there's no charge. When you check in, you can pay in cash, tell them to bill the card, or whatever.

Another great place is Boatswain's. This is where the turtle farm is on the island tour, but there's a lot of other stuff to do--you can make a day of it there if you'd like.

Husband and 12yo daughter did the Sea Trek Helmet Dive and totally loved it. Still talk about it being one of the highlights of the cruise.

Son (9) and I did the Pirate Ship - it was just the right amount of excitement for him. He is not into exploring new things and it doesn't last too long.

We enjoyed taking it easy at Boatswain's Adventure Park. My DD loved holding a turtle. We also enjoyed their swimming and snorkel lagoons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter