Grand Californian Super Thread

Here was the view I had from my room on my 2010 trip.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Do you know what room # this is?

Do you know what room # this is?

I wish I could remember the room number, but I do know it was across the hall or on the other side from the club level lounge. I should have wrote it down, sorry. Great view, but I found the room to be a little cramped for my taste.

Sal, I have one for you, hopefully. We have never had a room on the 6th floor, so I think we were on the 5th floor. I have got to start writing my room numbers down. Use whichever shot you like.

Room 5507 Pool View one bedroom villa Dec 2010

DSC_7295-1.jpg

DSC_7296-1.jpg

Sal, I have one for you, hopefully. We have never had a room on the 6th floor, so I think we were on the 5th floor. I have got to start writing my room numbers down. Use whichever shot you like.

Room 5507 Pool View one bedroom villa Dec 2010

DSC_7295-1.jpg

DSC_7296-1.jpg

Thank you!:goodvibes Adding!

5502 one bedroom villa, 7 Dec 2010, morning before the park opens.
The photo was shot through the window, to accurately represent the view.
5502_7dec10.jpg

5450 park view room, 17 Sept 2010, above World of Disney facing the park.
This is the last regular hotel room at the end of the wing, the adjacent room is a suite.
The dark edge at the top of the photo is an overhanging roof.
The dark edge at the bottom of the photo is the balcony railing.
5450_17sep10.jpg

It must zig zag between floors because It was on the DTD side when we stayed in that wing on the 3rd floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter