Grand Californian Studio for an October visit @ 7 months?

RoyalCanadian

A Proud DVC Member @ SSR
It's just about all there in the title. We're looking down the road for a Disneyland visit to enjoy the Hallowe'en party. Is booking a studio at the 7-month window even a viable option or just a pipe dream?

With thanks,

Neil

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It's just about all there in the title. We're looking down the road for a Disneyland visit to enjoy the Hallowe'en party. Is booking a studio at the 7-month window even a viable option or just a pipe dream?

With thanks,

Neil

I'm 3 for 3 at VGC at exactly 7 months.

May 2011, studio
Sept 2012, studio
August 2013, 1 bedroom

I usually stay Saturday to Friday or Sunday to Friday. I book Friday to Friday and then change my arrival date a couple days later. I think less people check-in on Friday.

I'm 3 for 3 at VGC at exactly 7 months.

May 2011, studio
Sept 2012, studio
August 2013, 1 bedroom

I usually stay Saturday to Friday or Sunday to Friday. I book Friday to Friday and then change my arrival date a couple days later. I think less people check-in on Friday.

The Sept 2012 is almost comparable to an October check-in. I noticed that I could book a studio for an April 10, 2014 check-in today.
Any other experiences anyone?

Neil

We did the first week of October in 2010. I walked it a bit and it's a good thing I did! Weekends fill up fast out there since they don't have many studios.

The Sept 2012 is almost comparable to an October check-in. I noticed that I could book a studio for an April 10, 2014 check-in today.
Any other experiences anyone?

Neil

What it is like to book VGC for Thanksgiving at 7 months?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter