• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Californian concierge vs Paradise Pier concierge vs Disneyland Hotel concierge?

Im staying at the PP in Nov. for six nights on the concierge level. I am concerned about how late the lounge is open. Anyone know how late they are open value season? Ive stayed on concierge level and without. I really like
being able to grab water, pop, and snacks at all times.

Im staying at the PP in Nov. for six nights on the concierge level. I am concerned about how late the lounge is open. Anyone know how late they are open value season? Ive stayed on concierge level and without. I really like
being able to grab water, pop, and snacks at all times.

I'm staying at PP concierge for 4 nights in November, right before Thanksgiving, so I'm curious about this also. I have heard 8:00 and 9:00 as times the PP lounge closes, compared to the 10:00 at the other two DLR hotels. The main thing I'm interested in is the breakfast, the later in the day stuff isn't as big of a deal to me, but I'm still curious as to what time they really close.

I'm staying at PP concierge for 4 nights in November, right before Thanksgiving, so I'm curious about this also. I have heard 8:00 and 9:00 as times the PP lounge closes, compared to the 10:00 at the other two DLR hotels. The main thing I'm interested in is the breakfast, the later in the day stuff isn't as big of a deal to me, but I'm still curious as to what time they really close.

Does anyone know the exact time that the lounge at PP will be open in OCT and NOV.?:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter