• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Californian Club Level Rooms

Are they located near the lounge?

They try to put them all on that floor (6th, I think) but sometimes there are concierge rooms on the 5th floor, I believe. Be aware that you might be on the same floor and still be a distance from the lounge. Still, it's a really cool thing if you can swing it!

The lounge is near the elevators. Our them park view room was a hike away. It was not handy. We actually started grabbing things when we would get off the elevator heading towards our room. Then we would stash ithe snacks in the room for when we wanted them.

The lounge is near the elevators. Our them park view room was a hike away. It was not handy.
My favorite theme park view rooms are near Napa Rose, and it is quite a hike to the lounge. These rooms are on the 5th floor, but there is a stairway to the 6th near the lounge. Courtyard or Pool view will have the shortest walk to the lounge, DTD will have the longest walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter