• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand California entrance for AP EE on saturdays?

They were checking every ticket, every hotel key and taking pictures. If you did not need your picture taken, you still got caught in that mess, no cutting up to the empty turnstyle. Such a mess. It was way faster to walk to the front entrance and go in the gate marked for Early Entry. I doubt some of those people standing in line at the Grand got in before EE was over.

WOW!! :eek: THIS is why we just use the main gate! ;) It really doesn't take that long to walk though DTD to get to the main gates but feels weird when walking around before sunrise! :confused: Sort of eerie looking!:3dglasses

I'll ask on friday if that gate is open on staurday morning for EE. If it is great,if not I'll just walk down to the main gate.

If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly also ask for an official word on whether non-AP guests staying onsite are allowed entry to the AP passholder Early Entry as has been reported here? I'm hoping that was only an exception for the first weekend since that's the only report I've seen on it. I'll be staying onsite with some family in a couple of weeks and if it's AP only we might get a round of AP's. If resort guests are allowed in without AP then no need to upgrade.

Absolutely. I will ask on saturday morning. Think I will head to the main gate. Just sounds way easier.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter