• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Graduation

StitchGirl88

<font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=
Hey all I haven't been on for a while i been busy getting ready to graduate this year. Yea!! So how has everyone been? Good here just stressed but excited to get to go to college. Well ttyl.

yay congrats! i just graduated from college on 5/11 and took my wdw grad trip w/my family and now thats like it for the summer. maybe i'll take a trip to cedar point with my uncle and family but who knows, it looks like i'm stuck working at my local amusement park for the summer and when i'm done student teaching in dec. i'll hafta look for a real job lol. good luck in college!!

yay congrats! i just graduated from college on 5/11 and took my wdw grad trip w/my family and now thats like it for the summer. maybe i'll take a trip to cedar point with my uncle and family but who knows, it looks like i'm stuck working at my local amusement park for the summer and when i'm done student teaching in dec. i'll hafta look for a real job lol. good luck in college!!

Hey I live in Pa too around pittsburgh. I am going to cedar point monday. and let me guess you work at kennywood? and Congrats on graduating college only 4 more years for me. LOL! TTYL!!

haha nope, idlewild!! i went to saint vincent so i asked to live on campus for the summer to work and i'm working steeler training camp too...have fun at CP!!

Aww! Congrats. I'm only a junior this year. But I have a few close friends that are graduating sunday. Tomorrow is our last day of school. We're gonna try to hold the tears off 'til sunday...but I have a feeling we're gonna be crying tomorrow.
Congrats though! Have fun at college...My brother loves it..he was a freshman last year!
Taylor*

I just finally became a sophomore in college...at the end of the fall I was lacking 3 hours to be a sophomore...now I'm there! yay!

2 more years and I will be certified to teach kindergarten...heck yes...done with school then...yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter