• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Graduation Trip Ideas

TinaLala

Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!
My kids have gone to Disney since inception (sorry TMI) and my eldest princess: just graduated from high school :dogdance:and is on her way to being an adult and going to college! :worried: This yr she's planned out Disney trip, but I want to do something special for her. :joker: We've done most of the tours, I've looked into the companies who will provide activities and can't afford them, but I'm looking to plan something special, any ideas?

I have no problem doing a :wizard: DIY scavenger hunt, :stir: which is what I'm leaning toward, but I was wondering if anyone has done something special for their HS graduate that they would be willing to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter