Graco ready2grow stroller

NloveW/Disney

Mouseketeer
Ok, I gave a couple of different questions/issues that I was hoping someone can help with! First ,Does anyone know if any of the stroller rental places rent the graco ready2grow stroller for Disney? The ones that I've seen all seem to carry the baby trend sit and stand stroller. At the time we go to Disney I'll have a 18 month old and a 4 year old. I was going to borrow my sisters baby trend sit and stand but I think my 4 year old will want a more substantial seat. One that she can sit back and relax or even nap in. I currently have the city mini stroller and love that one, and was considering renting a double down there, but I'm afraid the double will be too bulky and difficult to get around at places. I guess my other question is for people that have used the city mini double stroller...how difficult was it to get on busses and moving through crowds and stores? Is it worth it when the 4 year old won't be using the stroller all the time? Thanks in advance for any help!

I had a Graco Ready2Grow when my girls were younger (they are 3 and 6 now) and I loved it though I never took it to Disney. On orur last trip (they were almost 2 and 5 at the time), we rented a City Mini Double and it was an awesome stroller for Disney. It was not a problem to navigate the crowds and it was definitely not small on the bus but it worked out. The best thing about that stroller was that with the seat all the way back and the shade all the way down, my older DD had a "cocoon" where she could escape if/when she was overwhelmed. It was also extremely easy to push. We are renting the same stroller on our next trip.

I would go with the city mini double. It may be wider, but I think it would be easier to navigate the parks. Plus added comfort for your 4 yr old.

Thank you! I think I'm just going to rent the double. I know the single is so easy to move around, so I'm sure the double will be the same. My 4 year old definitely gets overwhelmed in large crowds after awhile so I think the bigger canopy will help too. Thanks again for your input!

We have the Ready 2 Grow stroller. That being said, our first trip we bought two umbrella strollers for our twins. We're doing the same this year. One, the Ready 2 Grow is nice at home, but heavy, and can be a pain in the but to manuever. I didn't even want to think about dragging it through the airport. Two, the kids both fight over the forward facing seat, and three, neither of them can decide when they want to ride or walk, so it's an in and out roulette wheel.

I'd rather have wider, and easier, if it were me. I'm just not a fan of the tandem seating doubles as much as I was. Especially as they get heavier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter