GPS link

grodgers49

Mouseketeer
It seems I have heard of a link that is available to the parks and resorts. If not a link with GPS coordinates, is there a site with the addresses of the parks and resorts?

I don't know if we can link here directly adn do not want to annoy the DIS gods, but there is a POI (Point of Interest) file that has exact locations of hotels, parks, stores, etc. in the Orlando area. Search the Internet for "Orlando POI"

It seems I have heard of a link that is available to the parks and resorts. If not a link with GPS coordinates, is there a site with the addresses of the parks and resorts?
On the mouse savers website, under transportation discounts, there is a link to a downloadable poi for all the Disney and universal points of interest. I've used this a couple years back and every place we selected seemed to have the correct coordinates.

If you're using a smartphone-based GPS, use the HERE Maps and HERE Drive (from Nokia, actually), available on Windows Phone, Android and iOS. You can download the maps (globally, by the way, or US by state) so you don't eat up your data plan or rely on the sometimes spotty cell/Wi-Fi coverage, and it has full POIs including rides inside the parks and will do walking directions as well as driving, and they're working on incorporating the WDW transport system as well. WDW is particularly well covered as the roads have been entirely GPS documented.

Newer Garmin GPS units use the same mapping data, so if you have a new-ish one, update your maps and you'll be good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter