GPS coordinates for Geocaching

foxygirl

FoxyGirl
We are doing the Eastern Caribbean Magic cruise on February 12, 2011. Looking to geocache while in the ports of call. Can anyone help me with coordinates to where the ship docs at each stop (including Castaway Cay). We are on foot from the boat and want to explore with our GPS and loaded caches.

Thanks kindly in advance!

Hey foxygirl

I have only cruised the Western itinerary, but for the one remaining cache on castaway cay you will need to walk over 1 KM from ship to cache. Now remember your on a private island in the Caribbean Geocaching!!! It doesn't get any better than that !

Enjoy your trip

Geodoc

Couldn't you just turn on your GPS when the ship docks and find the coordinates that way? We'll be searching for a few on our trip. :banana:

We are looking forward to finding the cache on CC..so far all of our caches have been found in New England.. :)

I just printed a bunch of caches off of geocaching.com. I use the search by google map option. I found that to be the easiest way when we travel.

Yay, this is exactly what I was wondering. I was so hoping to find some caches on our trip. Anyway know the code for the one on CC? I can't seem to find it. Anyone find any good ones in Nassau. I'm a little scared to explore too much in Nassau with my little ones, but we are going to the Atlantis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter