Gotta Love Air Fares

My 2 princesses

Can't Wait To Go Back...I've Been Bitten By The Bu
A flight from MCO to BUFF that was $230 at around 2:30 this afternoon was down to 115 just now. So glad we did not book the BOGO 50% off Sunwing deal earlier today. Now to wait for December to get here:)

Aren't they fun! We fly out of Edmonton and the best route/price for us is usually with United. We booked our March break flights about a week after they opened up and got a reasonable fare, considering where we live and how far it is to MCO. Today those flights have tripled! :faint:

No kidding... I was getting nervous because I saw airfares creeping up, but I was waiting for my dates to be released on Southwest this morning. I'm glad I waited! Got BUF-MCO return for 2 people for about $550, including the optional priority check-in. :thumbsup2

Flying from YYZ takes allot of checking, checking, and rechecking.. But all that checking paid off for me last week :)

That and emails informing of both Westjet & Air Canada having seat sales. 30% off

YYZ to MCO first week in Dec (early flight down, late evening flight back) $617CDN all in! I'm ecstatic! No worrying about lake effect snowstorms this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter