• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gotta know..Would you be mad ??? UPdate pg 2

pfishgirl

In Loving Memory of My Son 5/6/09
DH told me that he won 4 tickets off of ebay to see the Jets play against denver IN denver... Ok so I payed for them with paypal..I sent the payment, but didn't read the auction, I hate ebay, didn't care about the tickets or his trip to Denver, he is taking his Dad and Brother in law ( they live in colorado ) He told me hold off onto the flight until the tickets get here, just in case..OK no problem.. well..the tickets got here, he showed me the tickets..and ask for me to get him a flight.. well, the game is for the same day as our November Disney Cruise.. :earseek: I am soooooooooo mad... He forgot that we were coming back home on Nov 20th and that is when the game is.. He told me to cancel our cruise cause DS really can't take off of school too much, plus we are going to WDW in October and on a week DCL in Jan.. :earseek: :earseek: do I have a right to be mad???

did I mention... he is going to Denver for this game WITHOUT DS & Me??? oh andddddddd He will be there from Thursday night - Monday am...home Monday pm (time difference) .........

Oh boy.....I would be going with the kids...sans Dad!!!!! :mad:

Can you just knock him off your ressie and you and kids go on the cruise alone? I would. :boat:

does he like Disney? perhaps 1 WDW trip and 2 cruises within a 3 month time span was a bit much for him. :paw:

is your kid going to miss 3 weeks of school within that 3 month time period? :earseek:

gepetto said:
does he like Disney? perhaps 1 WDW trip and 2 cruises within a 3 month time span was a bit much for him. :paw:

he LOVES disney, he is the one that tells me when to make the reservations..he will ONLY go on DCL..and anytime he says he needs a vacation, it's always disney.. we went 9 times in one year.. :rotfl:

gepetto said:
is your kid going to miss 3 weeks of school within that 3 month time period? :earseek:

no in october he would miss wed - friday we are going wed- sun... we thought he would have off for jewish holidays because the other schools do that the other children going with us do.. but of course ds school isn't off those days..

november he WOULD of missed thursday and friday.. we were leaving after school was over on wednesday and home on sunday...

jan he will miss 5 days... we leave friday home the following sunday..

hugsquared said:
Can you just knock him off your ressie and you and kids go on the cruise alone? I would. :boat:

yea if dh will still pay for the cruise... :rotfl: for ds and me to go...

is there anyone you can take in his place? :paw:

I wouldn't be mad that he is going to the football game with his dad brother in law or firend since everyone needs some time apart but I would be TOTALLY PISSED OFF that he screwed up my vacation by doing that!!

Maybe since you go to disney quite often, it's not as important as the game, but I'd be angry.
I wouldn't mind him going, but telling me to cancel a family trip, so he can go hang out with the boys, that would make me mad.

If you come back on the 20th, get him airfare from Orlando to Denver...or go without him. There would have to be a damn good reason for me to cancel vacation -- and football isn't it.

You have every right to be mad since he wasn't concerned about school until there was a conflict with the football game. Go without him.

Have not read any of the other posts ... but will tell you, right off the bat, what I'd be doing. I'd cancel his cruise spot and go w/DS. That is just me. He can go and have his fun ... and you can go and have yours.

Daxx said:
Have not read any of the other posts ... but will tell you, right off the bat, what I'd be doing. I'd cancel his cruise spot and go w/DS. That is just me. He can go and have his fun ... and you can go and have yours.

I agree.

I would be upset that he wanted to cancel the family trip, especially if your DS already knows about it. We once had to cancel a trip, but it was in the planning stages still and it was because of work related issues. So not the same thing.

I would try to find a workable solution for both of you, can he leave for Denver on Friday instead of Thursday? Or can he fly to Denver from Orlando and you fly back home with DS?

Otherwise I would check into going without him on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter