GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Does the reservation show up on your MDE? I didn't screen shot my reservation. Having a tough time getting into MDE right now.

I got in for 5/18 and received the confirmation email minutes later. Makes me nervous that there are no more Epcot reservations for my pass type on that day.. I will just have to trust the fact that park reservations are not needed. Can't wait!

Is May 10 or 15 available? Just got in about 10 minutes ago with about an hour wait. I checked the link and thread a minute before it went live and then had to take DS to school:(

Does the reservation show up on your MDE? I didn't screen shot my reservation. Having a tough time getting into MDE right now.
Not right now. Just before it will probably have something, at a minimum the Epcot reservation will be added. Check your spam that’s where my confirmation went

what has the order been in the past does dvc normally go before ap?
Of course today was the one and only day I couldn't be by my phone constantly refreshing. I got in the queue maybe 15 minutes ago. Showing 29 minute wait time. What do you think the chances are that any times will be left? Were there many days available for AP previews? I haven't seen a post that shows which days it was going to be.
I just got a day but no park passes available. They had about 5 days left

I don't suppose there would be any chance they might add a couple more days of previews earlier once these days all fill up?

I got in for 5/18 and received the confirmation email minutes later. Makes me nervous that there are no more Epcot reservations for my pass type on that day.. I will just have to trust the fact that park reservations are not needed. Can't wait!
Definitely not needed. It should mention that in your confirmation email too.

Registered at 9:01 AM and never received a confirmation email. I took a number of screenshots of the order confirmation and just printed that out. Also, no park reservation added to MDE.

I never received the initial email advertising AP preview, either. Pixie Dust AP holder.

Is May 10 or 15 available? Just got in about 10 minutes ago with about an hour wait. I checked the link and thread a minute before it went live and then had to take DS to school:(
Yes, it was about 5 minutes ago. I got May 10th but no park pass available

I had just assumed DVC would go live and they would announce AP as tomorrow so I didn’t set any alarms woke up 930 had the email in my inbox timestamp 915 ended up in on the 19th (I wish the 8th had still been available but it was just the 18th, 19th and two dates mid week the week earlier when sister was out of town for work)

Also got confirmation soon after
My status gold with a pirate renewal kicking in 4/27

Just in case we needed a park reservation for Epcot that day I made my time for after 2pm because we want to be at HS that day, so we can keep our HS reservation and just park hop.

With the Remy preview Disney added a park pass reservation for Epcot for you so I assume they will do the same for Guardians. I had to swap my Epcot and HS days around and for a minute I was concerned since May 9th is already gone for Epcot :L

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter