GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I just checked my emails from the Remy preview and it was a Friday at 8:59Am that I was sent the registration link. I’m really hoping it’s tomorrow instead because last time I had to apologize to my coworkers and say”hey I really can’t answer the phones or help any customers until this goes through” and it took over 30 min waiting in the queue :rolleyes1 my coworkers already think I’m nuts for always going to Disney so I don’t really need any more rolls of the eyes 👀

i always think 9am, 11am or 1pm are most likely times. Beyond that, I typically give up for the day.
I can't say that past releases were on the hour. Maybe but would have to look back to see what time folks started posted they saw it open.

I can't say that past releases were on the hour. Maybe but would have to look back to see what time folks started posted they saw it open.
Someone posted earlier in the thread the last three went live at 9am or 11am for AP's

This is crazy! Will the preview slots be gone in seconds, minutes or hours?
It was definitely at least 2 hours, didn’t monitor longer than that So not sure how long exactly. I went on at 9 and it took over 30 min but for some reason it wouldn’t let me grab one for my son. He was sleeping lol and not responding to my text but was able to go on over an hour later and get his.

For Remy, I wasn't on right away. I got the email at 9:04 but I don't think I got in right away as my confirmation email came at 12:47.
Maybe they lasted that long or maybe it took awhile to get the email, I am not sure

Wouldn't the queue open up before the previews actually go live? Sort of like for D23, you could sit in the queue in the morning with a countdown until the queue goes live? Not sure if something similar occurred for AP Previews or if it just went live and thats it.

I got my Remy email at 856 am on Aug 6. It took like 30 minutes waiting for page to load to pick actual date and time. I think it was the space mountain your almost in orbit page.

Wouldn't the queue open up before the previews actually go live? Sort of like for D23, you could sit in the queue in the morning with a countdown until the queue goes live? Not sure if something similar occurred for AP Previews or if it just went live and thats it.
Yes

They seem to go live a few minutes before, I think remy went live around 8:50

Usually a couple of hours. I think the fastest I saw was about two hours but someone can correct me if they know otherwise.
The fastest I've seen was in July of 2020 for the park re-opening previews. 2 days worth of tickets for 2 parks sold out in minutes. It was lower capacity but still around 20k (or more) people for each park. That's a lot of spots to disappear that quick.

The page should go down for maintenance at some point and come back up, then usually the morning that they are going live the page will turn into a pre-queue letting you know it's almost time.

DH reported a very exciting 5 minutes where the queue page changed to the Stitch page.

Then it went back to normal, so the party was over.

I think we will have longer than just a few minutes to get spots but I doubt it will last as long as Remy.
This could be the maintenance I was talking about. Which means tomorrow or Friday could be our lucky day.

Just found this link by trying a bunch of different combinations (it is based on the link for DVC Remy) https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US

So now we know DVC will go live tomorrow 4/14/22 at 9am!

It doesn't provide any additional information unfortunately about what dates or anything though.

BTW- Do not recommend calling DVC Member Services to ask them about this or ask any details about the dates, if they get too many questions about it - they could very easily change the queue name and the link won't work for us at 9am :)

Hopefully we'll see the details come out sometime today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter