gotcha?

SunTrack7

Earning My Ears
hey everyone! this is my second cruise, and now that i'm in the teen section, i have a question- has anyone done "gotcha"? and if you have, what is it?
thanks!:wave2:

Originally posted by SunTrack7
hey everyone! this is my second cruise, and now that i'm in the teen section, i have a question- has anyone done "gotcha"? and if you have, what is it?
thanks!:wave2:

Cool welcome to well the teen section. I've cruised twice as a teen and I'll give you the just of it. First of all it's a game. What you do is they take your picture with a sign that has your codename. You get to pick this of course. The next day the counselor will tell you individually who you have this way all you know is who you have to get. You do not know who is after you. There are 4 ways to eliminate people. Paper Spoon (simple make a thing that looks like a spoon out of paper and pretend to stab them in the stomach; about 75% of eliminations occur through this), which is worth 5 points. Shake their hand (also simple shake their hand but the catch is they have to do it willingly you can't run up from behind and grab their hand and shake it they have to agree to it; never really seen this type of elimination because people aren't really stupid enough to shake someone’s hand on this day.), which is worth 10 points. Poison (Sound dangerous but not, you write the word poison on a piece of tape and stick the tape on the bottom of the beverage. Therefore the beverage is poisoned and they drink it they die; this does occasionally happened but it's easy to defend as all you have to do is watch or hold you food) worth 20 points. Or the Kiss of Death (This one is one of the best mostly because it is worth the most, you put lipstick on and kiss someone, anywhere really; most people who win generally have this as their strategy.), which is worth 25 points. Once you get killed by one of these 4 you are out of the game. There are 5 safe zones on the ship, The Stack, Any Theater, Any Restaurant, any Stateroom, as well as any restroom. These are for obvious reasons. Any other questions just ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter