• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got upgraded!!! But to what???

xmatt0926x

Earning My Ears
We are booked on a quick 3 night cruise leaving on the 19th of August. I didnt want to spend an arm and a leg (relatively at least) so we booked a guaranteed category 11. We just received the cruise documents and we have been assigned stateroom 6138 on Deck 6 which is category 7.

Im not familiar at all with the different categories and what exactly makes them different from eachother. I just know that the category 11 was an inside stateroom and I was able to find out that there are 30 category 7 rooms on the Wonder and that 26 of them have the navigators veranda. Im assuming we didnt get that lucky and get a veranda, but am I right to at least assume that its an outside room with a decent porthole?

If anyone might know anything specific about a category 7, please let me know. Its greatly appreciated!

From what I can tell you did get a Navigators Verandah which is a balcony that is enclosed. If you go to the castaway club website and click on a navigator verandah you'll get the main idea.
Click on staterooms and then navigators and you'll see what your verandah is.

HTH
Heidi

I believe 6138 has a Navigators Verandah. Congrats on a great upgrade.

JJ

AWESOME UPGRADE! Now you'll be closer to the buffet (Topsiders/Beach Blanket Buffet) and the beverage station, as well as having an awesome verandah! :sunny:

According to my Passporter book, the 4 rooms in category 7 that are not navigator verandah's are 6134, 6634, 7120 & 7620. These 4 have partially obstructed open verandah views. Congratulations on a wonderful upgrade.

Tammi

Hi
Although I am not on your cruise we have room 6144 which is 3 rooms down from yours, at the back of the ship. Yours is defiantley a navigators varandah, what a wonderful upgrade, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Have a great cruise.

:wave: :wave2:

all category 1-7 have verandahs .. so you're definitely going to have some kind of verandah (navigator or partial obstructed)!! Congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter