Got the ultimate room upgrade!

Wow, I wouldn't want to leave my room! Plus I'd have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe to even be able to walk in the hallway :rotfl:

How many of you were in the suite? Looks like 4 of you in the video. How many are allowed in there? Was there a sofabed in the sitting room?

Wow, I wouldn't want to leave my room! Plus I'd have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe to even be able to walk in the hallway :rotfl:

How many of you were in the suite? Looks like 4 of you in the video. How many are allowed in there? Was there a sofabed in the sitting room?

Thanks for all the comments, everyone!

I'm not sure how many are allowed, I think it could sleep 10ish people? There are a total of 3 beds, two sofas, and two sleeper chairs. I don't think the sofas pulled out to sofa beds, but they were pretty big and plush. :)

Congratulations on that amazing upgrade.

Also I was there during the exact same time you were, because I also saw Cat Cora and she stayed in a Suite right across from my room. Plus I even got a picture with her in the lounge.

That is so totally cool. :cool1::worship::banana: Dream upgrade for sure!

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it for six nights.

Gorgeous! When we stayed at BWI CL a few years ago the Star Wars guy - Chewbacca actor - was in the Steeplehouse Suite and I remember sneaking a glance in and seeing that mural on the ceiling. Stunning views! Congrats!

Congratulations! That is truly a beautiful suite.

What I don't understand, though, is why wasn't Cat Cora staying in that room?!!!:confused3

Green, SOLID green with envy! Thank you for sharing such an enjoyable video, with great music I might add! Well done...squatting until the police came would not be beneath me... ;) Hope you continue to receive that Disney magic!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Congrats!!!!! That must have been an awesome stay!!!!!!!! Disney magic, indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

What I don't understand, though, is why wasn't Cat Cora staying in that room?!!!:confused3
My guess is the OP checked-in before Cat Cora did.

Plus we also found out Cat Cora was only scheduled to stay there just 1 night, however like I said before she was still given another Suite right across from the room I was staying in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter