Got the ultimate room upgrade!

Shipshape

Earning My Ears
So, on my recent trip in December, my family and I were booked for club level at the Boardwalk Inn.

We got upgraded to the Steeplechase Suite. This room normally goes for $2700 a night. We got it for 6 nights. This is by far the most amazing and "magical" thing to ever happen for us at WDW, and will likely stay that way forever.

The room is unbelievable. Three bathrooms, two bedrooms, living room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, walk in closets, three doors to the outside hall, and not to mention a 100 foot (or so) balcony. The balcony spans the entire building that makes up Kouzzina and the other eateries.

The very first night we passed Cat Cora in the hallway and said hello.

Here is a video we made of the entire thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRargTSSt4Q

(We have a ton of other WDW videos on there as well)

I'll never be able to stay in this room again, but I just had to share that moment with some folks who would understand. Honestly, I still don't quite believe it! We've heard of this thing happening before, very rarely, and joked about it happening, but never ever thought it could. Goes to show you never know what can happen.

Congrats - I know exactly how you feel because we were upgraded to the Newport Presidential Suite @ the Beach Club in January. Also amazing.

Wow! Congrats on an amazing upgrade. Thanks for making the video so we could see that incredible view. I think I just would have sat all night on the balcony.:goodvibes

That is so lavish. They would have had to drag me out kicking and screaming! The boardwalk is my favorite but only stayed in DVC studio or one bedroom. Congrats!

What a wonderful memory for you!! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

We were lucky like you at the Yacht Club last October. But not as lucky. We got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. But still goes for like $1500 a night or so. We had 5 nights in it. Its times like that when you just like Disney a little bit more :)

So nice of you to share that! It must have been so surreal! What a nice treat for your family:thumbsup2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter