Got the Resort Picked,But the Month???

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
So DH & I are going to WDW:cool1: in Fall 2012, and have decided we will rent DVC pts,staying at BWV.

Now we can't decide is which month would be better .

Halloween week : Oct 28 to Nov2,2012

Week Before Thanksgiving: Nov 11 to 16,2012

Week after Thanksgiving Nov 25 to Nov 30,2012

Which week is best:confused3. HD does not want to be a MK on Halloween, would Epcot be a good place that night??. Please let me know

TIA :wizard::wizard:

tigger2ntinkerbell

I have been there the Halloween week you selected and the week after thanksgiving, personally i vote week after thanksgiving. I feel that it is a bit more festive, and filled with less teenagers (I am 17 so i know its hypocritical haha). However I am sure you will have a great trip no matter what :thumbsup2

Thanks for getting back to me. I wonder if the Osborn lights will be up at that time:idea:

The Osborne Family Lights will be up and lit by the week after Thanksgiving. The show typically starts at the beginning of November and when we were there at the end of October the lights were already up (though, obviously, not on).

You may want to have the people you are renting from check on availability before you get heart set on anything. Some of those weeks are notoriously busy for DVC...especially since it will be Food and Wine Festival and the Epcot resorts are really busy.

Ditto the recommendation to check on availability, although checking on availability is a minute-by-minute thing; there may be availability when someone checks for you and none a few minutes later. Low points and Food and Wine make the Epcot resorts very popular at that time. We're DVC owners and always book 11 months out for that time and so do many other owners.

I would DEFINITELY go when the Christmas decorations are up. I can't wait to be able to afford a trip during the holidays. DH and I dream about it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter