Got the November code applied...big savings!

Freddie Beach Shelly

Mouseketeer
First thing this morning I was on the phone to my CAA travel agent when I heard about a code on this board!!! Here's the details:

(through CAA)

Original price (no code) for 2 adults
POP Century
November 7-17 (10 nights)
8 day MYW Hoppers (with expiry)
$1601.00 (U.S.)

With code for 2 adults
POP Century
November 7-17 (10 nights)
8 day MYW Hoppers (with expiry)
$1088.40 (U.S.)

That's a savings of $512.60 U.S. :yay: :cool1: :banana:

Anyone else have any luck?

What code? I need to know about this desperately:banana: :cool1: :yay: Was that for one person two etc...... Thanks in advance

That was for 2 adults.

ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

Let us know if you have any luck!

And for those of you looking to save on your vacations (and who isn't!), be sure to check out "Codes and Rates" under the "Disney Resorts" heading. If there are any savings to be made, this is where you'll find it.

Going to POP (2 rooms/3 A 4C hoppers/dining) from NOV 8-12......DU couldn't get a discount. They offered Coronado for slightly more....I said yes and now they said they didn't get it!!! I even went online yesterday afternoon and checked and saw it there....now of course nada! ARGHHH!!!! I'm going to check constantly online now and if anything shows up I'm not gonna wait on it......

:cheer2: We got a great discount too!

Oct 30 - Nov 5
Pop
Dining
1750 (or so)

with discount, now 1400 and change, about $330 saved - w00t! :)

:dance3:

I called yesterday morning and got the ZQG code(no dining) applied to my ressie...

Original price (no code)
POP
1 adult
Nov 11-17 (6 nights)
6-Day Hopper
$1016.79

New Price with Code
$677.79!! I saved $339... thats 1/3 off my original price! :yay: :thumbsup2

It took several phone calls since Thursday and playing around on the Disney site, but I was finally able to apply the code ZQI (on Disney site) to my reservation for Nov 25-Dec2/07.
We are staying at the Beach Club (standard room) have 7 day base tickets and the dining plan plus insurance. The cost is $3,158.07. It had originally been $4,087.32 (water view room). Savings of $929.25!!!
Had to downgrade from a waterview room to a standard but I don't think a water view is worth $929.25 US.
Good luck to all my fellow Canadians still searching.

PS: A CM gave me the code ZQQ for Canadians only. I couldn't use it on my existing reservation, but maybe you can! :)

It took several phone calls since Thursday and playing around on the Disney site, but I was finally able to apply the code ZQI (on Disney site) to my reservation for Nov 25-Dec2/07.
We are staying at the Beach Club (standard room) have 7 day base tickets and the dining plan plus insurance. The cost is $3,158.07. It had originally been $4,087.32 (water view room). Savings of $929.25!!!
Had to downgrade from a waterview room to a standard but I don't think a water view is worth $929.25 US.
Good luck to all my fellow Canadians still searching.

PS: A CM gave me the code ZQQ for Canadians only. I couldn't use it on my existing reservation, but maybe you can! :)

red01 (or anyone for that matter :) - how did you enter the code on the Disney site? :surfweb:

Dear TLY:

When you go on the Disney site look down in the bottom right hand corner for the box entitled: Seasonal Savings(something like that). This will take you to another page that lists the deal for Oct-Dec 2007 (hopefully that's when your dates are - if not use code ZGH (dining) ZQG (no dining) or Canadian ZQQ code and call 1-800-828-0228 to book or apply to your current reservation).
Back to Disney Site - Once you're on this new page it gives a link called "Get started" and from there you can choose your resort and add on dining, passes, insurance, etc. This automatically will apply the code ZQI as you'll see once you choose a resort - the screen will say something like 'Seasonal Oct-Dec Special rate'. There is actually no where to enter the code, it is just automatically applied when going in through this link. You can either book on line from there by following the prompts or you can use number above to call Disney directly to book. I called Disney directly when I found the deal at Beach Club because I already had an existing reservation and the CM I spoke with did all the changes (Bless her heart). If you don't find the resort you are looking for DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!! Just keep trying a different points throughout the day and on different days. Things are opening up all the time. Persistence paid off for me even though I had to give up the water view. Small sacrifice for $929 in savings.
Good luck with your search and let us know how it goes. :goodvibes
I hope this info helped and feel free to ask more questions if this info wasn't what you were looking for.

Laura.

Dear TLY:

When you go on the Disney site look down in the bottom right hand corner for the box entitled: Seasonal Savings(something like that). This will take you to another page that lists the deal for Oct-Dec 2007 (hopefully that's when your dates are - if not use code ZGH (dining) ZQG (no dining) or Canadian ZQQ code and call 1-800-828-0228 to book or apply to your current reservation).
Back to Disney Site - Once you're on this new page it gives a link called "Get started" and from there you can choose your resort and add on dining, passes, insurance, etc. This automatically will apply the code ZQI as you'll see once you choose a resort - the screen will say something like 'Seasonal Oct-Dec Special rate'. There is actually no where to enter the code, it is just automatically applied when going in through this link. You can either book on line from there by following the prompts or you can use number above to call Disney directly to book. I called Disney directly when I found the deal at Beach Club because I already had an existing reservation and the CM I spoke with did all the changes (Bless her heart). If you don't find the resort you are looking for DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!! Just keep trying a different points throughout the day and on different days. Things are opening up all the time. Persistence paid off for me even though I had to give up the water view. Small sacrifice for $929 in savings.
Good luck with your search and let us know how it goes. :goodvibes
I hope this info helped and feel free to ask more questions if this info wasn't what you were looking for.

Laura.

Awesome, just what i was looking for! - thanks Laura!

We have booked through CAA too for Nov 25-Dec 1 at All-Star Movies in the preferred building section. Is this something that I should be looking into aswell? Is it only certain resorts that offer the discount? Do you think I could still get a preferred room?

I booked my vacation through AMA (CAA but in Alberta) and didn't have to give them a code. The Disney site quoted me 2800$ for 3 adults for 10 nights at ASMu standard room with dining plan and 9 day park hopper plus water tickets. My agent got it for me for 1749$.

Hrm...maybe I just had a really great agent when I booked my vacation through AMA... :confused3

Ok-I should have just checked out the web site for myself before my last posting. My oops! :rolleyes1 There is currently no availibility at All-Star Movies for my dates and that is the resort that the kids have picked out themselves to stay at. Can't really dissappoint them now can I. :sad2: Besides, preferred rooms are not available it seems anyway. But congrats to everyone saving money! Looks like you have more to spend while you're there!:thumbsup2

That was for 2 adults.

ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

Let us know if you have any luck!

And for those of you looking to save on your vacations (and who isn't!), be sure to check out "Codes and Rates" under the "Disney Resorts" heading. If there are any savings to be made, this is where you'll find it.

Good for you and your savings!

Charleyann

We were orginally going to stay at POFQ but used the code and upgraded to AKL and still saved over $300US. I'm so excited to stay at AKL! I make DH go and sit in the AKL lobby every trip that we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter