• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

got that member cash discount for 2nights in August

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Had called month ago and asked about 8/12 cash discount at VWL and was told no.
Called again this morn and I now have VWL cash disc 8/12 and BCV cash disc 8/25 - woohoo now I can look into airfare!

:cheer2:
Congratulations!!! I got DVC discount for a saturday stay at BCV on 7/22/06. I am waiting for Southwest airlines to start booking into July to book my airfare as well. Enjoy your trip. :thumbsup2 :banana:

That's great!
I just called two days ago and got a 1BR for 4 nights in August at VWL for $300/night. I thought that was a great deal. BCV would have been only $6-$7 more per night.

Congrats! That is great! :thumbsup2

We tried to get the cash discount at BWV in early June, but were unable to....so we booked at VWL for our last 2 weekend nights. Maybe I should keep checking back!! :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter