Got SDMT Fastpass!!!!

So PO'd...not available for the 28...so will just hope for Rope Drop run on the 28th, and may just add a day (take one off of Universal) for rope drop run on 29th... Dang It!

Or maybe a soft opening lucky break before the 28th....Double Dang It

D

Warning: I'm in sour mood after reading about all the stress around this one ride designed for 6 year olds.

Although I'm happy I got FP for 5/29, it's not a critical to-do.

Let's be honest with ourselves: Its a dinky coaster that also goes by the name of big thunder mountain.

None of our kids really care beacause they don't watch Snow White nearly as much as the newer movies. We as parents ascribe false importance.

Unless this is the last time you'll ever do Disney I wouldn't stress about riding it.

It'll be there a year from now, 5 years from now, probably 20 years form now.

No one will remember this craziness about getting fastpasses and if they do they'll wonder why people went nuts over a ho hum ride.

The idea of spending a day at universal actually sounds like the better plan. My young girls love Jurassic Park area, best water ride in Popeye, Seuss landing, and Harry Potter land even though they've never read the books. Taco truck in Simpsons land is awesome and best indoor coaster is Mummy.

Warning: I'm in sour mood after reading about all the stress around this one ride designed for 6 year olds. Although I'm happy I got FP for 5/29, it's not a critical to-do. Let's be honest with ourselves: Its a dinky coaster that also goes by the name of big thunder mountain. None of our kids really care beacause they don't watch Snow White nearly as much as the newer movies. We as parents ascribe false importance. Unless this is the last time you'll ever do Disney I wouldn't stress about riding it. It'll be there a year from now, 5 years from now, probably 20 years form now. No one will remember this craziness about getting fastpasses and if they do they'll wonder why people went nuts over a ho hum ride. The idea of spending a day at universal actually sounds like the better plan. My young girls love Jurassic Park area, best water ride in Popeye, Seuss landing, and Harry Potter land even though they've never read the books. Taco truck in Simpsons land is awesome and best indoor coaster is Mummy.
If you already are so negative about the ride, why bother getting a fastpass for it? I got the impression neither you or your kids are interested in it such a "dinky" coaster.

Warning: I'm in sour mood after reading about all the stress around this one ride designed for 6 year olds.

Let's be honest with ourselves: Its a dinky coaster that also goes by the name of big thunder mountain.

None of our kids really care beacause they don't watch Snow White nearly as much as the newer movies. We as parents ascribe false importance.

Unless this is the last time you'll ever do Disney I wouldn't stress about riding it.

No one will remember this craziness about getting fastpasses and if they do they'll wonder why people went nuts over a ho hum ride.

The idea of spending a day at universal actually sounds like the better plan. My young girls love Jurassic Park area, best water ride in Popeye, Seuss landing, and Harry Potter land even though they've never read the books. Taco truck in Simpsons land is awesome and best indoor coaster is Mummy.

Wow. Just...wow. :sad2:

So dump it back in the pool so that someone else who's been desperately trying to get it can have a chance to let their little children ride the dinky kiddie coaster.

So dump it back in the pool so that someone else who's been desperately trying to get it can have a chance to let their little children ride the dinky kiddie coaster.

Yep..I will add a day to our 5 Day Hopper, and gladly will take your FP, since this may be the last time my little kids, age 22, 19, and 15 year old, can go as a family...

David

I just got off the phone with CS and the rep said all FastPass+'s are booked through 6/12. I was away from my computer today and missed out on reserving for our trip starting on 6/1. We'll have to do EMH and RD to try and get on. My wife has MS so we will try to get the DAS as well. This sucks.

For anyone who missed out today, maybe you can replay this wonderful experience from today every single morning of your trip trying for any FP slots they held back for day-of. :wizard:

I just got off the phone with CS and the rep said all FastPass+'s are booked through 6/12. I was away from my computer today and missed out on reserving for our trip starting on 6/1. We'll have to do EMH and RD to try and get on. My wife has MS so we will try to get the DAS as well. This sucks.

So the question from me to everyone is: How long of a line can I expect if we do rope drop on the 28th and head straight here? Just how much is calculated into the number of FP+ visitors per hour to allow for walkups? I assume that the ride can handle much more than just FP+ people on line? Right?

David

So the question from me to everyone is: How long of a line can I expect if we do rope drop on the 28th and head straight here? Just how much is calculated into the number of FP+ visitors per hour to allow for walkups? I assume that the ride can handle much more than just FP+ people on line? Right?

David

Nobody can answer that. Anna and Elsa's line gets hours long shortly after opening, but it has a much lower capacity so it it's really hard to compare.

I just got mine for the evening June 1st, so there's still a chance if you try it now. I'd honestly never knew about this ride and am now super excited to be able to ride it so soon after it's open.....and on my first ever WDW trip!

My Sis was able to get our 4 FPs around 4:30 cst on the website for 6/2, but they are still not showing up on MDE :-(. Hopefully they will in a couple of days.

My Sis was able to get our 4 FPs around 4:30 cst on the website for 6/2, but they are still not showing up on MDE :-(. Hopefully they will in a couple of days.
I made 9 FP+ today for 5/28 for my family. Several different combinations have shown up on MDE, none correct. DSIL decided to go in and copy in case they had disappeared. It allowed her to copy. Confirmed. (She took a picture.) and still nothing showing in the itinerary or plans on MDE. The entire thing is a huge mess!!! At least we have a picture showing confirmed fastpasses, if that helps. I just don't even know at this point!

I got 3 today for June 23rd! I'm so excited! It's our first trip to Disney World and we have FP+ for 7DMT and Anna & Elsa Meet & Greet!! Yay!

Fot the ppl that are more than 30 days out....

Don't they release more fp @ the 30 day mark fot the offsite guests w tickets....

I thought I read that a few times here on the dis

We booked today for our party of 13 on 6/26. Can't wait to try it!

Just got for May 29th and there were several time frames to choose from. DS has been waiting since they closed Snow White, actually making an unplanned trip just to take him to ride this! :cool1:

...and the server is down again...

But there seemed to be TONS of openings for June 2 before that happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter