• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got SDMT Fastpass!!!!

I got mine this morning for the 28th!! SO glad it is opening that day as it is our last park day for this trip (and I was really worried we would miss it)! I am also really glad I logged onto here right when I got to work around 8am, I didn't have any trouble booking it and no site crashes for me :thumbsup2

I hope everyone trying to deal with the madness now gets through..I would be having a panic attack :goodvibes

I got mine the same day for 9:35 - 10:35. What time did you get ? I did go back to see if I could change the time and it said you have no fastpasses for this day YIKES ! But when I went back to check my reservations it shows up on there.

First I pulled up my itinerary for that day. Then I clicked "view details" on a ride I wanted to swap out. Then "Modify FastPass+". That errored out a few times until it took me to the "Change a FP+ selection" and I clicked "Select." Then I just chose SDMT. It kept telling me it was updating as I clicked over and over and it said it didn't go through but when I looked at my itinerary, it had.

This! I had the same issues - said I didn't have existing FPPs, then would let me book for DW, and 2 DDs but I was an Oops - not found. Finally it let me through and let me swap BTMR (my placeholder originally) for SDMT. It kept "updating" our new SDMT FPPs forever. But when I refreshed, they were listed both on MDE home page and in My Reservations! Moral of the story is keep trying and keep hitting "try again" if it will let you. If you are still trying, it seemed that there were still lots of times still available. :thumbsup2

Well June 6th is all set for my family - FPPs for ETWB, A&E, BOG Lunch, and now SDMT! Top that off w/ an ADR to Cali Grill and it makes for a very nice 16th Anniversary for my DW and I that day! :love::flower3::banana:

I got mine! :goodvibes

Super excited to try the new ride... and so glad my son is more interested in that than Anna & Elsa!:yay:

I feel like a rock star. I got a fast pass for the mine train and Elsa and Anna! It took a lot of time and lots of refreshing the page. There were all kinds of error messages, but I kept at it.

I did print a copy of all of our reservations and fast passes just in case something happens with the system!

The time slot that was available starts 35 minutes before our dinner reservation at Be Our Guest, so I'm hoping that the FP line moves quickly for the fast roller coaster so that we are able to arrive for dinner on time.

It still says updating, but I looked on my phone app and it says we have 7dmt for 4 of us and 1 for SM still, but the one for SM says its my DD and it also says she has a FP for 7dmt giving her 4 FP's for the day and my DH only 2! So I can't change a 3rd one for him to 7dmt. How frustrating.

I have a similar situation. I changed the 3 of us from SM to 7DMT except that my DD didn't change, it added. So she has 4, 2 of which are at the exact same times. I tried to go in and delete the SM one but it's only showing on the summary screen, not the screen where you can make changes. I'm assuming it will all work out in a day or two, but I'm keeping my eye on it!

I got our FP+ after many error messages. My mobile app is showing FP+ for only 1 person but web site is showing for 3 which is what I booked.

Maddening. So this time, I got all the way through to changing our Space mountain FP+ to 7 Dwarves (with plenty of time slots available on June 12) and it kept saying it couldn't update, couldn't update. I refreshed the screen like others had reported some success with, but the old Space Mountain one was still there. Now the last five tries I keep getting the "no one in your family has any fast passes available to change" nonsense.

Sigh.

have given up, managed to get through but they are showing as standby only for all our days so will add it to the list for the next trip.

Kirsten

I was able to get June 6, 11, and 13!! I kept hitting 'Try Again' when the server down message would appear. Then even after I was able to see itinerary and click on 'Change Experience', a smaller 'Try Again' would appear. in the space for available times. I kept clicking that over and over until it went through.

I am about ready to give up too. I have been trying since 8:45 this morning. I either can't get in at all, or I get no one in your group has any fasspass error. Even when I go in through my reservations and they are there and I click through. I have never had such a bad experience wuth disney, it is terrible that the software is so bad. Getting these passes should not be that difficult, going to disney should not be this difficult.:(:(:(:(

June 7th 11:55-12:55... Website was sure acting funny, didnt think it worked till my iphone app updated :cool1:

The intrigue continues. I decided to try again and see if i could change the time of Splash Mountain instead of Space Mountain for the 7 Dwarfs just in case it made any kind of difference. When I did that, it showed my existing fast pass pluses, including the 7 dwarfs mine train instead of Space mountain. When I go back to my itinerary page and refresh, though, space mountain is still there. What on earth. I can only see the 7 dwarfs fast pass if i try to change another of that day's OTHER fast passes.

Went to go see if there is anything left since I am late to the party, and all I get is this when I try to go to FP+:

We're sorry,
We were unable to fully complete your request due to system challenges. If you continue to experience this problem, please visit the MyDisneyExperience Help Center, otherwise please try your request again later.

UGH!!!!

:furious: :mad: :(

This was the actual website. Anyone know if the app is working for reservations?

I had to go in and out of the website repeatedly, but I was able to get FP+ for both days that we are at the MK. (Now I hope when we do EMH late at night we will be able to ride it after dark too!)

Went to go see if there is anything left since I am late to the party, and all I get is this when I try to go to FP+:

We're sorry,
We were unable to fully complete your request due to system challenges. If you continue to experience this problem, please visit the MyDisneyExperience Help Center, otherwise please try your request again later.

UGH!!!!

:furious: :mad: :(

This was the actual website. Anyone know if the app is working for reservations?

The mobile app appears to be down and has been all day so far. I went website, went to "My Disney Experience", then clicked on "Reservations", and then selected FP+ and added from there. You will get a lot of error messages on every step but just keep hitting retry or refresh on your browser and you will eventually get in. Good luck!!!

So I finally got in, after trying since 8:45 this morning and it is not even showing up for May 29th. Does mean they are all gone or could this be another computer glich? I have never been so mad at Disney, this really is rediculus.

So I finally got in, after trying since 8:45 this morning and it is not even showing up for May 29th. Does mean they are all gone or could this be another computer glich? I have never been so mad at Disney, this really is rediculus.

Im not going that day but I have an AP. I can try getting in for that day to see if it shows up on my screen so you know if its a glitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter