Got Price is Right Tickets

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
Tickets just became available for July, so we are all set.

Any pointers from Price is Right veterans would be appreciated. We plan to drive up in a rental from DL Hotel. The tickets have us showing up 3 hours prior to taping time.

Tickets just became available for July, so we are all set.

Any pointers from Price is Right veterans would be appreciated. We plan to drive up in a rental from DL Hotel. The tickets have us showing up 3 hours prior to taping time.

yeah, you gotta show up super early, i heard some people start showing up at 5AM to lineup:scared1:

yeah, you gotta show up super early, i heard some people start showing up at 5AM to lineup:scared1:

I heard that too, but it sounded like that ungodly time was for those who just showed up on taping day hoping for tickets. The online tickets aren't guaranteed admission either, but most sites I read recommend arriving 4 hours prior.

I found my answer at golden-road.net . Apparently, if you get your tickets through tvtix (like mine), or hollywoodtickets, you are considered to be part of a group and don't have to show up in the earlier am lines.

I'm really psyched now! We are going to an Angels game the night before, so lining up the next morning at 4am would have been a major pain.

This may sound goofy, but I have had friends make it into the audience twice. They suggest being as outlandish and charismatic as possible. Example, if you are from the South, really accent your accent. And you know they love, love themed T-shirts. Find a way to make yourself really stand out (in a clean way). And way to go on the tickets!!!

And you know they love, love themed T-shirts. Find a way to make yourself really stand out (in a clean way). And way to go on the tickets!!!

You know, I agree with you. But, if you go to the previous site I mentioned, it claims that there is no statistical proof that themed shirts increase your chances. We just remember them more when we see them on television.

Personality will always sell you better then anything. A great shirt and a quiet demeanor will not get you on stage. But a witty shirt and huge personality might get you up to win fabulous gifts and prizes.

I would still arrive the 3 hours because they move fast and might still give your seat to someone without a guarenteed ticket.

Good luck!

You line up around 4:30 or 5:00 and stand outside CBS Televison City for several hours. You then go inside and wait for another few hours. You then leave for awhile, then come back and line up again for an hour or two where they interview each person in line. The best personalities from those interviews get to be contestants. The problem is, after hours of standing around and getting up way too early, it's hard to have a good personality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter